** Click back arrow to RETURN
Exposed wood features a high quality catalyst finish that repels water, alcohol, and food substances. Finishes comply with the North Carolina EPA regulations, the most stringent in the United States.
10 step process:
– Wood is machine sanded, then carefully hand-sanded
– Stain is applied as a base coat for finish color
– A wash coat applied which controls penetration of the wiping stain
– The wash coat is then hand-sanded
– Wiping stain is applied which saturates the piece with stain
– Excess stain is wiped off and a sealer is applied to lock in color
– Sealer coat is hand-sanded
– Lacquer is applied to a 35 sheen
Below selections at no additional cost. Color may vary slightly from picture due to different dye lots. Height of furniture is based upon a 3″ foot, therefore selecting a shorter foot will affect the height dimension.
Leather Furniture USA