NO Sales Tax
We are not required to collect sales tax except for deliveries in the state of Florida and even then we will pay it on behalf of our local customers. This is our way to ensure that you have the most cost effective and easy buying experience when obtaining furniture from LeatherFurniture-USA.com.
In-Home, White Glove Delivery
In order to provide you with the easiest and most convenient buying experience, we provide direct from the furniture factory to your home, with IN-HOME white glove residential delivery on all Classic-Leather, Leathercraft and Comfort Design furniture orders within the contiguous states of the USA – * Due to shipping restrictions, we are no longer selling to customers in this areas: Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maine (north of Bangor), Minnesota (other than the city of St. Louis), Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada (other than southwest region), North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington and Wyoming. Island, mountainous and remote zip codes may have extra fees or be unavailable for our delivery. This eliminates your concern of “what is my total cost”, provides you with the lowest overall price available and the most convenience. This white glove in-home delivery consists of 2 people placing the furniture in the room of your choice, unpacking and removing all packing materials. The delivery service will call you at least 4 days before the delivery to schedule a convenient delivery date and time. This nationwide in-home white glove specialty delivery service takes longer than freight truck with curb-side delivery but it ensures your furniture arrives without any problems and conveniently places the furniture where you want it. Depending upon your location in proximity to North Carolina, please allow approximately 2 to 3 weeks for scheduling, transportation and in-home delivery, this is in addition to the time it takes to make your new leather furniture.
The delivery requires that someone be available to meet the delivery service, inspect the furniture and sign acceptance of the delivery. If the delivery service arrives as scheduled and no one is available to accept the delivery, a delivery reschedule will occur and rescheduling fees may apply. Please ensure the person receiving the furniture follows these receiving instructions.
We use an in-home white glove delivery service which is more caring of your furniture than a freight delivery, therefore it is never anticipated that a delivery will have transit damage and following the below receiving instructions will ensure that if there is any damage that it will be easy to resolve.
It is the manufacturer’s responsibility to provide your order to the delivery service without damage or missing items. It is the delivery service responsibility to deliver your furniture without damage or missing items. We request that you fully inspect the furniture at the time of delivery to ensure there is no damage or missing items.
- If there is no damage please sign your clear acceptance on the driver’s delivery receipt and obtain your copy of the delivery receipt.
- You may keep any item with minor damage ( example: a nick or rub or touch up required ), please describe the item and the damage on the drivers delivery receipt — prior to signing your receipt of the delivery. Obtain your copy of the delivery receipt from the driver with the damage noted. Immediately contact us with pictures of the damage and a picture of the delivery receipt with the damage noted. We will work to resolve this as quickly as possible with a local professional leather furniture repair service.
- You may refuse delivery of any damaged item, please describe the item and the damage on the drivers delivery receipt — prior to signing your receipt of the delivery. Obtain your copy of the delivery receipt from the driver with the damage noted. Take pictures if you can. Immediately contact us with pictures of the damage and a picture of the delivery receipt, with damage noted, so we can work to resolve this with a replacement or repair as quickly as possible. Please keep all non-damaged items.
Again, it is never anticipated that a delivery will have damage and following these receiving instructions will ensure that if there is a problem it will be easily and quickly resolved. More than 99.9% of our deliveries arrive in pristine condition. Following these instructions ensures that you have a quick and viable recourse if there is a problem.
Furniture made by Classic Leather, Leathercraft and Comfort Design is handmade leather furniture that is custom made with your order selections, therefore changes, cancellations and returns are not available once production begins. Your complete satisfaction is important to us. You may return your purchase (unless it is an item that is made to your order specifications by Classic Leather, Leathercraft or Comfort Design) for any reason within 10 days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price minus initial shipping/delivery costs and manufacturers 15% restocking fee. You are responsible for the return shipping costs.
- Please click here to CONTACT US or call 800-603-7133 to obtain a Return Material Authorization number and a return address.
- Package the item very carefully. All returned items must be in original condition with original materials, box and packaging; otherwise, additional charges may be applied.
- We will assist you in obtaining a return shipper, please ship the item with insurance and pre-paid, to the return address you are provided. Provide the Return Material Authorization number visible on the outside of the box near the label. It is important to retain the shipment tracking number and to insure the shipment incase there is a problem during transit. Collect On Delivery shipments can not be accepted.
- Either call or Email us the shipment tracking number so that we may track the return.
- Upon receipt and inspection, you will receive a refund to the credit card used for the original purchase.
Leather Furniture USA